Call us now on 01392 426799

Contact Us
Go To



From time to time businesses are faced with issues of right of recourse in contracts but what are rights of recourse and how do they affect your position regarding liability for a product? ...

Read More..

What is Insurance Premium Tax (IPT): IPT is a tax on general (both personal and commercial) insurance premiums and is the insurance equivalent of VAT.   There ...

Read More..

“Are you entitled to compensation for Noise Induced Hearing Loss?” There has been a significant rise in marketing activity from firms of solicitors and claims management companies promoting ...

Read More..

What is a claims occurring basis? An insurance policy on a ‘Claims Occurring’ basis meets claims that occur during the policy period irrespective of when the claim is made. The usual general li...

Read More..

If you own property which houses a waste recycling or skip hire business and need to insure the building, its contents, plant and other bits and pieces – it’s becoming increasingly difficult to arran...

Read More..

If you own or hire plant to assist in sorting or grading waste, it’s a good idea to ensure your plant is insured for losses such as theft, fire and accidental damage. In addition, it is possible to a...

Read More..
Page 2 of 3First   Previous   1  [2]  3  Next   Last   

Renewal Info

Open the calendar popup.

Contact us

Call us now on 01392 426799 or alternatively use the button below to contact us online.

Contact Us