Call us now on 01392 426799

Contact Us
Go To


What is GAP insurance and do I need it?
2 weeks ago

GAP insurance is a product which is designed to mitigate your loss if you need to make a claim on your car insurance.  It will cover the difference between the amount your main insurer is prepared to pay out and the amount your car is worth in the event that your vehicle is a total loss.

Cyber Insurance – What you need to know

As businesses have progressed over recent years to be ever more reliant on technology and digital solutions, so a whole new range of cyber risks has been created

Liability Insurance for Waste Businesses

Liability insurance for waste businesses is an area of our industry which has faced some challenges over recent years.

Focus on… Waste Site Fires

UK fire and rescue services attend around 300 significant fires in waste sites in the UK each year.  Fires of this nature can be large, difficult to fight and are very demanding of resources.

British Standard Locks
What Are British Standard Locks and How Does It Affect My Insurance?
JCT Minor Works Building Contract - Insurance
The JCT Minor Works Building Contract (Minor Works) is designed for smaller, basic construction projects where the work is of a simple nature.
Contractual Liability - Explained
All individuals and companies are subject to a wide range of potential liabilities imposed upon them at law but these liabilities may also be increased by the assumption of additional liability under the terms of a contract.
Unrated Insurers - Motor Insurance
Imagine you ran a skip hire company and discovered just before the Friday rush that your fleet was no longer insured? Is this a risk your company would be financially prepared for?
12 > >|