Call us now on 01392 426799

Contact Us
Go To

Household insurance

Household Insurance

Household Insurance to cover your home and its contents from loss or damage due to fire, flood, theft, explosion and other risks. We offer a range of policy options from our panel of insurers to cover buildings and contents.

Buildings Insurance

Covers the cost of repairing or replacing loss or damage to the fabric of your home, including to any permanent fixtures and fittings like kitchen units and bathroom sanitary wear.  The amount of buildings insurance you require will be based on the estimated cost of rebuilding/reinstating your home.

Contents Insurance

Covers the cost of repairing or replacing your home contents including items like furniture, electrical appliances, carpets, curtains as well as your personal possessions.

The usual risks which are covered for a buildings and contents insurance policy would include fire, flood, escape of water, weather damage, subsidence and theft.  The amount of contents insurance you will require is based on the cost of total replacement of your home contents and valuables.

Optional extra cover

Optional additional cover for items taken out of the home (mobile phones, laptops and jewellery for example) and sports equipment like bicycles, kayaks or surfboards is available.  If you have items like this to protect, make sure that you understand any single item limits

You may also be able to add cover for accidental damage and other extras like temporary accommodation or home emergencies.

Get a quote now

Compare policies and prices from our panel of A-Rated insurers.

Through our online quote and buy system, we are able to offer a selection of policies suitable for householders from some of the best insurers in the UK. If you know what cover you need, you can use the online system to quickly compare quotes for a range of insurers and purchase your policy online.

Get in touch

Speak to one of our expert staff members about your specific needs.

Alternatively, for a more bespoke approach or for less standard risks like thatched roofs or listed buildings, get in touch with us to speak to one of our expert staff members about your specific household Insurance needs. We can advise you on a policy which takes into account specific risks and cover types.