What your Student Lets Insurance can include

Property owners liability for Student Lets

With covers ranging from £1million to £20million and beyond

Flood cover for Student Lets

Specialist products which can offer Flood coverage even in high-risk areas

Loss of rental income for Student Lets

Cover the lost rental income from a property following a loss which makes the property temporarily untenanted, for 12 to 48 months

Contents cover for Student Lets

Protect your own furnishments and contents to a let property

Buildings cover for Student Lets

Cover for damage to the premises from a variety of risks

Terrorism insurance for Student Lets

Cover for damage caused by a Terrorist event, and losses to income/rent

Plus many more cover options - please do contact us to discuss your specific requirements

Get a Quote →

Specialist advice & cover for Student Lets

In-house claims team, making the claims process easy, personal and timely

Excellent access to multiple, market leading specialist Insurers

Urgent quote turnaround times - cover can be arranged with short timescales

Competitive quotations, no fees

Bespoke, specific advice to tailor cover for YOUR business and YOUR needs

Monthly instalments available at very competitive rates

Get a quote for Student Lets Insurance

Help protect and grow your business with Landlord / Property Insurance.
Get a Quote →
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
plus-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram